Talks between BA and the Unite union to settle the long running cabin crew dispute are due to resume today (August 2).
The talks will be held at the London offices of the UK arbitration service ACAS.
But there is not expected to be any new BA offer to end the strike despite the union getting backing last month to call more strikes if necessary.
The union, which represents the bulk of the UK national carrier's cabin crew, has already called series of five day stoppages this year.
It has also said it will take the airline to court for its refusal to re-instate travel perks to striking staff.
When BA announced a Q1 pre-tax loss last week of £164m, it blamed the strikes for part of the deficit.
Willie Walsh, BA's ceo, has said that he is confident the airline could run more services in future strikes than in previous stoppages, including 100% of its long haul routes.
After the BA results were announced last week, Derek Simpson, Unite's joint general secretary, said the dispute was over £10m which contrasted with the airline's £164m loss.
The strike was originally called over changes in working practices among cabin crew brought in by the airline.