Finnair and Flybe will start operating their new joint venture carrier, Flybe Nordic, from October 30.
An initial 24 routes, to be managed operationally by Flybe, have been unveiled, including Helsinki-Trondheim and Tallinn–Stockholm (Bromma).
The British and Finnish airlines announced in July their intention to buy Finland’s largest domestic carrier Finnish Commuter Airlines (FCA) and launch their own airline, Flybe Nordic.
Finnair contributed €13 million to the deal and now holds a 40% stake in the joint venture, with Flybe making up the remaining €12 and holding a 60% stake.
The other routes to launch in October are: Helsinki–Kemi/Tornio, Helsinki–Kokkola/Pietarsaari, Helsinki–Pori, Helsinki–Savonlinna, Helsinki–Seinäjoki, Helsinki–Varkaus, Helsinki–Enontekiö, Helsinki–Norrköping, Helsinki–Skelleftea, Kokkola/Pietarsaari–Skelleftea, Helsinki–Gdansk, Seinäjoki–Kittilä, Tampere–Kittilä, Turku–Kittilä, Tampere–Kuusamo, Helsinki–Mariehamn, Helsinki–Tartu, Helsinki–Umeå, Tallinn–Vaasa, Tallinn–Oulu, Tallinn–Turku, Tallinn–Tampere.