Regional carrier Flybe will operate six new routes for the summer season, starting March 25, offering an additional 34 flights a week and increasing the carrier’s total number of routes to 208.
The six new routes are:
- Newcastle to Newquay on Saturdays, starting May 5 and to Bergen, Norway three times weekly (Tuesday/ Thursday/Saturday)
- Belfast City to Newquay on Saturdays, starting May 5
- Leeds Bradford to Knock, three times weekly (Tuesday/ Thursday/Saturday)
- Birmingham to Waterford, daily
- Southampton to Tours, France on Wednesdays and Saturdays, starting May 16
Tickets are on sale now and start from £26.99 one way, including taxes and charges.
Andrew Strong, Flybe's managing director, said: “Flybe is committed to developing our route network throughout the regions and to keeping business and leisure travellers moving during these continued economically challenging times.”