Business Travel Show Europe Kick Off, 23 February,
Global Travel Risk Summit Europe, May 2023,
3rd Annual Sustainable Business Travel Summit
Clarity Travel Management has launched an online tool to allow companies to track business travellers according to their itineraries.
The TMC said its ‘Go2Track’ software is the only system on the market which holds up-to-date UK rail information, meaning disruptions can be managed more efficiently.
Travel buyers in organisations of all sizes will be able to pin-point exactly where their employees are at all times while they are on the road.
The Go2Track platform displays:
● The number of passengers in a location - giving names, booking information, flight details and itineraries
● Past, current and future travel for all employees
● A live 3D flight map
● Rail schedule information – the only system on the market offering this function
● Employees travelling on a specific airline, flight number, rail network or staying in a specific hotel
● Current Foreign Office advice for different countries, including do not travel or restrictions in travel, updated every hour
● Security alerts - set by the business - if too many individuals from that company are booked on to the same flight or are in the one location together.
Clarity Travel Management CEO Pat McDonagh, said: “This is an increasingly dangerous world and travelling abroad for work can come with major risks attached.
“Employers of all sizes have a responsibility - a duty of care - to know exactly where staff are at all times. Go2Track allows that information and much more to be viewed easily, meaning if incidents do occur, companies can act swiftly to ensure the safety of its workers.”
Clarity Travel Management, the former Co-operative Travel Management, was named number 16 in BBT’s 2015 Top 50 UK TMCs.
Sign up to BBT’s twice-weekly newsletter