The entry deadline for the Business Travel Awards Europe is now just one month away, with 29 April marking the closing date for nominations across all 23 free-to-enter categories.
Taking place for the 27th consecutive year, the awards celebrate leadership, partnership and innovation among the industry’s suppliers and buyers – from airlines and accommodation providers to TMCs, tech specialists and more – with winners selected by a panel of independent judges.
See below or click here for the full list of categories.
Presented by the BTN Group, the awards ceremony will take place at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House, London, on 30 September.
“After a tough few years in the industry we are looking for those that have gone above and beyond,” says Emma Lamb, global travel safety specialist at Meta and one of 27 travel managers that comprise the independent judging panel.
Benoit Gascoin, senior travel manager, Partners Group AG, adds: “I’m honoured to have the opportunity to provide my views on who should be rewarded for their hard work and innovation, and I’m excited to discuss with my peers the best-in-class products and latest developments in our industry.”
“Being a judge gives me a deeper insight into the industry, the innovations and the achievements of my peers, as well as broadening my network when connecting with the other judges,” says Merete Minnet, group travel manager, FLSmidth. “Celebrating and rewarding our colleagues in the industry also encourages oneself to go the extra mile to maybe one day being the one on the podium.”
The Business Travel Awards Europe 2022 categories:
• Travel partner of the year – Hotel Brand
• Travel partner of the year – Boutique/Independent Hotel
• Travel partner of the year – Serviced Apartment Provider
• Accommodation innovation
• Travel partner of the year – European short-haul airline
• Travel partner of the year – European long-haul airline
• Travel partner of the year – Mobility provider
• Travel partner of the year – Chauffeur or taxi provider
• Travel partner of the year – Transportation network carrier
• Travel partner of the year – Rail operator
• Technology innovation – Traveller experience (excluding booking tools)
• Technology innovation – Corporate booking platform
• Technology innovation – Payments & expenses
• Travel partner of the year – National TMC
• Travel partner of the year – European TMC
• Travel partner of the year – Global TMC
• Travel partner of the year – Meetings & Events
• Technology innovation – Meetings & Events
• Achievement in environmental sustainability
• Achievement in diversity, equity and inclusion
• Account management team of the year
• Travel Buyer of the Year
• Travel Team of the Year
Nominate now or find our more about last year's winners and gala dinner here.