BTN Europe presents an overview of business travel and MICE predictions for this year
Virtual, 25 February 2021
ExCeL London - 22-23 June 2021
Wex will provide a virtual card solution for the 3,000
corporate and travel management company clients of Argo, one of Brazil's
largest online booking tools. Argo clients can apply for a credit limit or a
pre-paid version of Wex's Virtual Card Number solution to pay for hotels,
flights, car rentals and other travel expenses, a Wex spokesperson told BTN. After a travel booker selects Wex
VCN as a payment option on the Argo platform, Wex will issue a VCN.
Wex entered Brazil in 2012 when it acquired a 51
percent stake in Unik. Wex acquired the remaining 49 percent stake in September
2015 and renamed the company Wex Latin America. In 2013, Wex introduced a
virtual card solution for online travel agencies. And this year, it expanded from
the leisure side in South America into the corporate travel side there.
South African Airways' board has voted to put the carrier into a "business rescue" bankruptcy...
Corporates could lose their ability to reclaim value-added tax on hotel and other bookings in Germany...
U.S. Customs and Border Protection last week introduced two features to the Electronic System for...