Strategic Meetings Summit London, 26 September,
September 29 2022, Kimpton Fitzroy London
Friday 30 September 2022, JW Marriott Grosvenor
EGYPTAIR is set to have 20% of its business put up for sale to private investors, owners the Egyptian government has announced. However, the remaining 80% is likely to remain in government hands as a way of guaranteeing loans for new aircraft as the carriers seeks to expand. EgyptAir is planning to buy 12 aircraft to increase its fleet to 64 by 2010.