The Business Travel Show has appointed two new travel managers to its advisory board.
Microsoft’s senior sourcing manager, Nina Ruokenen and Novabase’s corporate travel strategy manager, Vanda Barandas will join nine other senior buyers from across Europe who will return to serve on the board in 2015.
The 2015 Business Travel Show takes place at a new venue and date – 25-26 February at the Olympia Grand in London.
Members advise on the content and focus for the show, including input into the event’s conference and hosted buyer programmes ensuring it remains relevant to buyers and managers across Europe.
The board was established in 2012 with Ruediger Bruss and Jef Robinson founding members.
The full board, of which more than half is now made up of non-UK corporate travel professionals, is:
- Nina Ruokenen, senior sourcing manager, Microsoft, Finland
- Vanda Barandas, corporate travel strategy manager, Novabase, Portugal
- Michael Hill, EMEA travel manager, Coca Cola, Ireland
- Carol Neil, head of travel EMEA, Nomura International, UK
- Hazel Nicholls, head of procurement EMEA, Northern Trust, UK
- Jafles Pacheco, global head of travel, HR and professional services, Oerlikon, Switzerland