The white-labelled TMC service uses AI engine Marvin to integrate with travel management company data sources when a traveler books a flight or rail trip, identifies booking opportunities and provides personalized messages to the traveler or bookers with in-policy hotel or other ancillary recommendations that take past bookings into consideration to increase the likelihood of a booking conversion to provide total trip value to the traveler and increased booking commissions for the TMC.
Grapevine is an AI-engine designed specifically to improve how TMCs engage with travellers and drive revenue. Their AI engine Marvin integrates with TMC data sources, identifies booking opportunities and then retargets travellers with 'right time, right channel' personalised and bookable recommendations, providing total trip value to the traveller, improved duty of care compliance for corporates and increased booking commissions for the TMC.
- Built and monetized the product, £250k ARR anticipated this year, £60k already secured;
- Launched their product with a leading UK based TMC (£200m+ revenue in 2019);
- Signed two strategic partnerships with market leaders: Advantage Travel
- Partnership and WIN Global Network;
- Accepted onto the Plug and Play Travel Accelerator (batch 11), the pre-eminent travel
- US-based accelerator;
- MVP already out-performing email open and booking conversion rates;
- World Class Advisory board: Includes co-founder of SilveRail ($150m exit to Expedia), former VP of Sales for KDS (acquired by Amex GBT) and former head of AI of JP Morgan.
Business Travel Show Europe takes place in-person at ExCeL, London and online using the platform Swapcard, 30 September - 01 October 2021
Royal Victoria Dock
1 Western Gateway
©2021 by Northstar Travel Media, LLC. All rights reserved. The Epworth 25 City Road London EC1Y 1AA UK